Saturday, July 28, 2007

Early

----dairy----

it's only 10 past 8 now... woke up so early today...

i'm super tired but just can't sleep~
maybe yesterday eat too full...

*but it was yesterday stuff right? so long haven digest?*


met my long-time-no-see schoolmate and had a loOong chat... he is a part time photographer and studying architect , taught me something about photographing skill and DSLR stuff...
then, went to my friend's house to dry swim and made some heavy supper... no pic because i didn't bring my cam..and we were to busy preparing ...so enjoyable... previously we will go out on the midnight and find cafe or mamak for food instead of staying at home and do ourselves like now...

slept at 2 something nearly 3 this morning... it is quite common for me because on weekdays when i'm rushing for my assignments i'll only be on my bed around 2~

it's bad i know... sleep late soOo unhealthy for my skin my body my eye!!!

but no choice i can't help it...


found some emo photo in my picture storage...
it's random

----end diary----

No comments: