Friday, December 28, 2007

RANDOM

it has been a long time since i blog..
i think it is about 2 months now..i have no reason to back up my action..busy-ness, life super hectic are just plain excuses...
i have many thing to blog and doesn't know how to start..maybe i just choose randomly by time to time..
i don't know whther i still have any reader out there come in to my private place to check me out but i 'll continue..even though i had a sudden lose of interest in blogging at once recently..
i just felt like putting this on the side and go on with my life..
but i just can't stop myself taking out my cam to take the tempting food photos..but i do admit i still cant change my habit of FORGETTING once in a while..hehe
maybe it is inside me already..i just want to share..
maybe there is noone out there who i can really speak to..or this is a only path to let me let go of myself...being the me and me only..no one else..
so it seem like i'll continue my blog.. :)

and one more thing..i just came back from penang...it was a wonderful trip not until we came back and found out that my buddy precious dog lost because of the carelessness of her mom..
seriously i cant stand the attitude of her mom saying that wasn't her fault...anyway i have nothing to say about it..

her puppy was the first dog that i really carry in my hand and play with coz i'm afriad of dog..i just miss him so much..but i don't who is the stupid fella who taken him away from us..
we search him around the housing area but no sign of him..maybe someone took him away since he is a very nice pup~

a happy vacation because something that no one wants it to happen...
do we still enjoy the trip..i don't know but at least i do..but deep inside..i still felt that what if we didn't go there..will miru get lost~ how would be he look like when he grow bigger...

anyway..this is one of the pic that i like the most during the trip~
i bet u guys a=still can recognize me right~

the one with the mosquito glass..that is what my fren call my sun glass..

5 comments:

Netster23 said...

that's so sad :(

but don't worry... your friend will get a new one :P

Cheers & hugs

Pearly said...

ya hope so~

curryegg said...

Hello milky... I like your sidebar and I don't even know why.. haha...
Nice to meet you...
Looks like you've a great trip there... Happy to see it..

Happy new year to you!

curreygg

hp84 said...

At last you're back. Of course still can recognize you, with the tongue sticking out wan.
Anyway, Happy New Year to you!!

Pearly said...

curryegg:

thanks...ya i did...mind to exchg link?

hp84:
ya that is my signature cam look ma~~