Tuesday, January 08, 2008

BBQ

my bunch of friends are not more or less like makan kaki~...
we can just popped out a party after a short conversation..and hell yeah~ we threw a bbq party..

and such a coincident, it was also my last day of work...
so that was a little celebration for myself that i knew it myself..
it was such a relieve leaving that co.
office politic aint that easy and it varies a LOt from what i had in mind previously...i've learned indeed~

in fact i had so much fun that nite..despite helpin out at the party..everything was pretty awesome..

u might find i have limited photo over here...so less food photo...but seriously..there were many foods...and i really do realize that if i don't have weiwei with me..i'll just had couple of photos and thats it...i'll only have complete meal photos when we were together...
exactly what my bud told me yday~
you see...wei, i cant live without u..waha~~



we used the standing fan to help the fire to "fire up"
it really do works ~ awesome!




friends~
last but not least~ da author of this blog~

basically i call the party off with this~ muah..liquor is so cool~

3 comments:

curryegg said...

OMG!!!
I miss BBQ... and now I am hungry...
I want chicken wing BBQ with honey..
hehe...
;)

levian said...

aw .. has been a while since i joined a BBQ session. missed it soooo much !!

Shahida Shariff said...

HI DEAR,

I'm very pleased to announce that the Pre-order session has now begun..
:D PLEASE HURRY, ITS VERY LIMITED!!

Available in S, M, L. Own design by Shahida Shariff. There's only 12 pcs of each design, nice cutting, fine material, good printing quality and unique design guaranteed.

GET 10% OFF IF U PAY THE FULL AMOUNT DURING THE PRE-ORDER SESSION.

Be among the 12 people to own these designs!!
(MALAYSIA - INDONESIA - SINGAPORE)

Please send your:
name :
address :
mobile number :
email :
item :
size :
quantity :

then i will guide you to the next step

*INFO
-ACTUAL ITEM PICTURE WILL BE POSTED ON THE 7TH OF MARCH 2008
-ALL ITEM WILL BE READY ON 20TH OF MARCH 2008

thanks
shahida shariff
http://buttonmybuttons.blogspot.com/