Thursday, January 25, 2007

just let me do so

AUTHOR: pearly-milky
TITLE: just let me do so

DATE: 01/17/2007 08:28:31 AM
-----

i wan to do the best..but why i still feel so unappreciated?

thr is a song can describe my feelings now..

I'm feeling really unappreciated.
You takin` my love for granted, babe.
I don't know how much more,
I can take from you.
You don't do the things you use to do.
You don't even say I love you too.
and lately I've been feeling,
Feeling unappreciated.

i noe i promised u tat i wil not post something tat is unhappy..but just let me do so..anyway, it doesn't seem sad la..i still use pink which r cute n happi..aren't they?

i just wan to express wat is in my mind..at least i can feel much better..tis is my garbage rite? *bored*

nonetheless,i still bliv that...












hope u feel da same..lurv u

No comments: