Sunday, September 09, 2007

Random

it will be short update.

look the side bar...FINAL VERY near d..and i'm not prepared~ die die die die~~~~

too many events d~ yesterday was birthday celebration for sept babies..(include me)..and cousin sis party. TODAY, just came back from church wedding..at night have to go again~ gosh~ restless man...

wish me luck pls

-----edited------


OMG..i'm so determine~~

i photoshop my finals timetable and become my wallpaper to remind me to study each time i try to on my pc and do something notti~~

i even have a fairy god mother to keeeeep me ~ *finger-crossed* hope that it works!!

OMGGGggggg

4 comments:

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

wah.. are those your blood that I see?! lol.. so hardworking.. study till vomit blood! lol.. good luck wor!

yellowbanana said...

haha... good idea... ur wallpaper as your reminder... =D

Poonky said...

wahahah nice idea...but i think my pc open 24 hours..will only see my desktop for 10minutes

Pearly said...

kev:
haha..just art

yb:
good idea right? so proud of myself *bleh*

poonky:
ya true true