Sunday, August 05, 2007

Durian Cake

poonky keeps reminding me about durian cake..and how long i didn't post some homemade thing d~~

since my house has many durians..(my dad super love to eat...buy a lot)
hence, i decided to make durian cake to get rid of some of the durians~~
i tend to feel disgusting if i ate way too much...

this are the ingredients
it was only a simple cake..no recipe because i just made it spontaneously without measuring the materials
mixing in the durian flesh

to the baking tray and sent to the bake room~~ ^^



done...i don't know why the surface seems kinda...burned 'long'(cantonese)
but it is fine inside
a close up to test my macro skill~~ hehe

7 comments:

Poonky said...

oh the durian cake look diffrent from what i imagine le~ macam banana cake saja? haha

Poonky said...

sedap or not??

squall_ch33s3 said...

I know how to prevent the top from looking like "long"...use the durian skin to cover!!!

But then the cake might not be baked =_=" hehe...

Pearly said...

haha...i lazy to do the moouse durian cake ma~~ PAISEH AR POONKY...

of coz sedap ar..the durian aroma very strong..owh~~

like that ar..i scare the skin cooked d..my cake oso haven lae~~cheese

Anonymous said...

Wow, u know how to make Durian cake ar?! Yum, yum...

Is it easy to do?

Anonymous said...

Is this a butter cake type!!! look damn delicious wor especially add in the Durian it must be Sek Hiong Mei kui Quan.
Last time I saw my fren bake one. It cab stand soft for one hour when just come out from the Microwave after that it will jadi keras one leh

Pearly said...

anston:
kinda easy for me..hehe

fattien:
mine no keras lae..bliv milky hehe