Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tyre Disaster


nice CAN?

i was driving for few days and i realized there were some odd odd sound coming out from my car...
but i don't bother...

yesterday, i was driving to klang...it is a 4-lane highway...i want to go underground so i move from the fast lane to the leftest lane...
THEN, the car suddenly...krong krong krong...scare me out of my heart~quickly drive to emergency lane...
went down and found out that the tyre nearly come out of track...and the wateva-you-call it was torn...horrible situation man...every car was speeding like hell...change spare tyre there also very dangerous can.
besides i don't whether i have a spare in my trunk...

i was lucky enough to have my uncle with me..he follows me to klang as well...
he check the spare whether it has air..and change it for me...
it was a windy day...the red sign thing we put on the road nearly fly over the road...and i quickly pick it up...cars were horning because i run after the sign to avoid it fly over the road and causes other to have accident~~

sad case~

glad that i have my uncle..glad that no cars at the back of my car because i have to make emergency brake because the tyre coming out...glad that i still alive after chasing after the sign...glad that i have a spare...glad that it was morning not night...glad that i keep to the left that time...

PS: i just change the tyre end of last year...they say maybe cut by something or i ran on something~~ gosh...good and bad experience

lesson: always check and service your car

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at the damage! it is serious man, i think u had scratch something!

I've just change a new tyre 2days ago, coz my tyre oso Pon Cek! No more RM liao (T T)/

Poonky said...

wah..looks like u past thru something very sharp, glad that ur ok oh

-Broken- said...

Maybe because you are speeding la!!!!
Anyways, I am not at there so I can't really accuse that you was speeding...

I actually saw a car speeding in the highway then suddenly the car's tyre was ripped off then the tyre fly towards the car behind...

Luckily no accident...
loLx!!

Anonymous said...

haha... it is better u can perform regular checking for your car before speeding in highway lol

but, sometimes hard to said 1... my tyre goes "botak" after 2 times up n down genting... T.T

Jay said...

gee.... looks very serious though...

Pearly said...

anston:

me too...but mine...a gong's money...haha..(means parents punya money) :p

poonky:

yaya~ the luck thing really works lae...hehe
but y i go thru so sharp stuff and i don't realize it?

Pearly said...

broken:

speeding? hmm... a bit la..
but it wont worn off just one day right...
dad say i always turn without brake..very hurt the tyre

ah kwong:

haha..of coz la..so stiff the road~~

jeremy:

the pictures say it all right?
speechless..haha

Anonymous said...

i think it was not a lucky...
but the God was protect you.
(dad say i always turn without brake..very hurt the tyre)
na...i call it speeding lo...
be careful...