Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A&W @

waffle is my all-time favorite dessert~~

last saturday, i went to church for youth service. it started 3.30pm till 5pm..and the normal church service started at 7.30pm..

so, this means that i stayed there from 3.30pm till 10pm...i'm so not going to go back at 5..petrol price is increasing wei~~

anyway, my friend and i went to the nearby coffee shop or whatever it is to have some drinks and food..it was a quick meal because they have to rush back to prepare something~~i was not involved..what can i do now??

~~BORING~~ and mom was suppose to come at 7.30pm.. for the night service..

when i was listening to mp3 and flipping my mags..someone tap me at the back and i was shocked ~~

guess what, my mom came at 6..she knew that i'll be kinda bored here..*i love you mom*

we head over to a&w for wafers..because we both have sweet tooth~~
i don't favor root beer float or burger/coney much..
waffle is fine enough..

wafer with single scoop rm5.20