Thursday, May 03, 2007

Random

as usual it's the day after a long stretch of happy holiday..i hope u guys enjoy your holidays..except for me~~..you know why..no need to say..
anyway, the traffic was back like usual..car kiss car..haha
i had my second last paper today..i think it's just soso..let's see how it will look like when my results are out....
last paper is on monday..OMG..why have to stretch so loOooOOog time..i'll have another not so right weekend..
i don't know how bout u guys..but if i step out the house during critical time..o i mean exam time..i'll feel guilty...feel like it ain't right to do so...but i end up doing crap at home...hmm..human~~
i din even touch my baby(camera) for days..no camwhore..hehe..
o yea..i just watched wild hogs few days ago..it was hilarious..i know i know...it was so yesterday stuff..but forgive me can..i have major thing to do..at least i manage to watch before it was off the cinema.. *winks* ^^

No comments: